Monday, May 14, 2012

Carlsbad Flower Fields

Yesterday we made a trip to the Flower Fields in Carlsbad for Mother's Day :3


I seriously felt like a princess @_@  Here I was, taking forever to get ready; the last one to step out of the car--with everyone waiting on me outside of my door; and holding out my parasol like some scepter with my shades on xP
A Lolita in the modern world xD
Isn't this a cool picture? :)  I just wish I made it look better xP
After our adventure, we indulged in some fresh strawberry shake *-*
Strawberry Lavender Shake :9 Seriously delicious >w<
even though I didn't really taste the lavender--they must have forgotten and just gave me a regular one xD

Honey! :D Isn't that awesome! xD
While waiting for the shake, a gentleman waiting had asked me if I was a movie star /)*0*(\ waaah really?! >w<  That was the first time I had ever been asked that question just because I was wearing Lolita :3
Ending the outing with shrimp balls from Japan Fair

No comments:

Post a Comment